Wednesday, 24 April 2013
TOURIST VISAS TO LIBYA
TOURIST VISAS ON ARRIVAL
Tourist visa for Libya is officially suspended.
NOTE: Strictly issued for tourism purposes.
You will be required to be hosted by a local Libyan tour operator. Your tour operator will need a scanned copy of your passport and dates of travel to present to the immigration department at the tourism ministry. Your host company will also provide them with your itinerary which will prove that you are visiting Libya for tourism purposes.
- A scanned copy of your passport to be sent to email@example.com
- Your passport should not contain any entry stamp to Israel.
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- Your passport must contain 2 empty pages.
If you need further information about Libyan visa please call or send email to Mr. Ibrahim Usta:
- Overseas Customer Service: +46-708454361
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org